Postado por http://rachel-oddsandends.blogspot.com/2011/01/signs-youve-become-carioca-part-2.html
1. Your children choose rice and beans over Mac & Cheese. Hell, they choose it over everything.
2. You are "tired" of all the Carnaval stuff and yet go to all the blocos.
3. You use ceiling fans not air conditioning
4. You toast your toast in the oven or on a stove top. Heaven forbid you actually buy a toaster
5. Everything, and I mean everything down to pancakes, is mixed in the blender.
6. Bleach is your cleaning friend, buckets full of it.
7. You actually know what they women are doing when the spread the bowl of white stuff all over themselves at the beach.
8. You have a soccer team, even if you don't watch regularly.
9. Your bathing suit is smaller than your underwear, for both men and women. And you strut in it like you are on a runway
10. You know better than to call your Grandmother in the evenings, her soaps are on. Hell, you're watching them too
For part 1: go here